- If you pay for your Personal Training by purchasing Personal Training packs, payment must be made via online banking, in advance of any Personal Training sessions taking place.
- All Personal Training packs need to be fully used within 120 days of purchase after which any remaining sessions will be forfeited. However if I am on annual leave your sessions will be frozen during that period
- If you need to cancel a session that you have booked, you must give 24 hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in you being charged the full session rate.
- If, for any reason, I need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, your next session will be provided free of charge.
- Cancellations due to adverse weather will not result in the session being charged.
- If you are unable to continue your Personal Training sessions due to medical reasons, a refund may be available for any remaining sessions. You will need to provide me with evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- If I am more than 10 minutes late for your session, you will receive one free hour of Personal Training, arranged at a mutually convenient time for you.
- If you’re late for your session, your session length will be reduced accordingly, and you will be charged at the normal session rate.
- If you’re more than 20 minutes late, the session will be cancelled, and you will be charged for the full session at the normal session rate.
- Prior to, or during, the course of your Personal Training, health concerns may arise that may require further input from your doctor, physiotherapist, or other allied health care professional. If such concerns arise, you should consult an appropriate health professional before continuing your Personal Training sessions.
- Please be aware that Personal Trainers are not health care professionals and cannot diagnose and/or prescribe treatment for any form of injury, disease, or other medical problem.